Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCSA EXAMS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659495-mcsa-exams.html)

TAB20 10-15-2004 04:45 PM

MCSA EXAMS

Have just enrolled for an mcse and mcsa course and discovered that the
courses and exams taken are the same for mcsa amd mcse except that mcse has
a few extra papers is it really neccesary to take an mcsa exam

T-Bone 10-15-2004 04:59 PM

Re: MCSA EXAMS

"TAB20" <TAB20@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
> Have just enrolled for an mcse and mcsa course and discovered that the
> courses and exams taken are the same for mcsa amd mcse except that mcse

has
> a few extra papers is it really neccesary to take an mcsa exam

No, but I'm sure they were happy to take your money for both courses anyway.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL
NG pessimist

JaR 10-15-2004 05:09 PM

Re: MCSA EXAMS

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, =?Utf-8?B?VEFCMjA=?= climbed on a
soapbox & opined:

> Have just enrolled for an mcse and mcsa course and discovered that the
> courses and exams taken are the same for mcsa amd mcse except that
> mcse has a few extra papers is it really neccesary to take an mcsa
> exam

Of COURSE it is! That way you get to put two sets of letters after your
name, you get three groovy chick magnet lapel pins, and one more signed by
Bill Gates' personal computer, suitable for framing, certificate!

Why else would you sign up for all thase exams, anyway?

JaR
MCNGP #555-1212