Velocity Reviews

-   -   Viewing user sessions (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659492-viewing-user-sessions.html)

Lee Umney 10-14-2004 11:57 PM

Viewing user sessions

I am studying towards 70-290 and have seen on the user accounts setting that
you can view other users sessions with and without their permission.
How do you do this? Does this enable you to 'snoop' on network users?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Daniel Wilson 10-18-2004 07:40 PM

Re: Viewing user sessions

"Snooping" on other terminal server/remote desktop sessions is possible.
Load Terminal Service Manager, right-click the session, and choose Remote
Control.

It's very useful for remote support & trouble-shooting.
dwilson

Lee Umney 10-20-2004 07:39 PM

Re: Viewing user sessions

Thank you, I'll give it a try later.