Velocity Reviews

-   -   Windows XP exam (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659426-windows-xp-exam.html)

Simon 08-29-2004 05:04 AM

Windows XP exam

Have people found the questions at the end of each
chapter in the Sybex and Microsoft books close to the
real thing?

Should i be using these as a guide or the test king
questions?

Will S 08-29-2004 01:06 PM

Re: Windows XP exam

Use the real books, stay away from the dumpty dump dump dump. Real
life experience is always helpful too...
--
Don't Panic!

TechGeekPro 08-29-2004 05:18 PM

Re: Windows XP exam

On Aug 29, 2004 "Simon" blathered:

> Should i be using these as a guide or the test king
> questions?

No. Testking is for assfcuckers.

--
TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36