Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCSA 2003 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659414-mcsa-2003-a.html)

I 08-18-2004 01:39 PM

MCSA 2003

Hello,

In a few weeks I will be an MCSA W2K.
Can someone tell me, how I become an MCSA Windows 2003.
Which exam(s) do I need to pass?

Thanks.

Will S 08-18-2004 02:53 PM

Re: MCSA 2003

Just one: 70-292

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...03/upgrade.asp

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 06:39:47 -0700, "I"

>Hello,
>
>In a few weeks I will be an MCSA W2K.
>Can someone tell me, how I become an MCSA Windows 2003.
>Which exam(s) do I need to pass?
>
>Thanks.

----------------------------
dontpanic

chmod a+x /bin/laden: Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden.

TechGeekPro 08-18-2004 03:09 PM

Re: MCSA 2003

On Aug 18, 2004 "I" blathered:

> In a few weeks I will be an MCSA W2K.
> Can someone tell me, how I become an MCSA Windows 2003.
> Which exam(s) do I need to pass?

Google: "mcsa 2000 2003 upgrade". Low and behold, it's the first result!
Amazing, isn't it?

--
Tech "Google Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Steve 08-18-2004 05:07 PM

MCSA 2003

How do you people get Microsoft certs if you don't know
how to use a search engine?

Lazy asshats!

Netwerkz 08-18-2004 10:10 PM

Re: MCSA 2003

"Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do you people get Microsoft certs if you don't know
> how to use a search engine?
>
> Lazy asshats!

"Search Engines" is not one of the tested topics.
;)

TechGeekPro 08-19-2004 05:42 AM

Re: MCSA 2003

On Aug 18, 2004 "Netwerkz" blathered:

> "Search Engines" is not one of the tested topics.

It was for the i-Net+. Ping: Microsoft. Are you listening?

--
Tech "Searching Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

J 08-21-2004 05:41 AM

Re: MCSA 2003

You can't find this on your own, yet you want to be an MCSA on 2003?

tsk tsk

Charles 09-01-2004 03:29 PM

Re: MCSA 2003

What amazes me is that generally people research and plan
their certification objectives. No wonder people don't
hire MCSA's & MCSE's without experience. Wouldn't know how
to do research to fix a problem if they can't pick up
a "phone" and ask for help. Geezz. Hey Mickie, here's
another dude who can take a test blindfolded, but he can't
find the mmc snap in (rubber band now plunks dude between
the eyes) ;-)