Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCSA Question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659413-mcsa-question.html)

Romain FETTES 08-17-2004 07:29 PM

MCSA Question

Hi all,
I passed 70-210 end of may 2003, for some private reason I wasn't able to
continue the certifications.
my question now is, if this exam still counts toward MCSA 2000/2003
certification ? I wasn't able to find information about this on MS site.

thx

Romain from Luxembourg

TechGeekPro 08-17-2004 07:39 PM

Re: MCSA Question

On Aug 17, 2004 "Romain FETTES" blathered:

> I wasn't able to find information about this on MS site.

And you somehow managed to pass 70-210?

--
Tech "Amazed Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Doom 08-17-2004 07:43 PM

Re: MCSA Question

> On Aug 17, 2004 "Romain FETTES" blathered:
>
>> I wasn't able to find information about this on MS site.

> And you somehow managed to pass 70-210?

Maybe he used dumps.

Bobby 08-18-2004 01:07 AM

RE: MCSA Question

Hi Romain,

Yes. 70-210 is the client exam that is included in MCSA 2000 and MCSA 2003.
When you are ready to continue your MCSA track, you will have to decide which
version to proceed and choose your networking exams accordingly. At the
meantime you are already certified as MCP.

Hope this helps.

Bobby

SumJuan 08-18-2004 06:50 AM

Re: MCSA Question

TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 17, 2004 "Romain FETTES" blathered:
>
>> I wasn't able to find information about this on MS site.

> And you somehow managed to pass 70-210?

A braindump for MS' site would be too much for anyone to learn!!

--

//sj

romain 08-18-2004 10:02 AM

Re: MCSA Question

Hi Bobby,
Thanks for the response, that's exactly what I wanted to know !

To all the other blathers...., keep your thinkings for you, if you
have nothing intelligent to contribute !

Rom

Will S 08-18-2004 02:54 PM

Re: MCSA Question

The full info you needed...

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/

On 18 Aug 2004 03:02:35 -0700, romain_69@hotmail.com (romain) wrote:

>Hi Bobby,
>Thanks for the response, that's exactly what I wanted to know !
>
>To all the other blathers...., keep your thinkings for you, if you
>have nothing intelligent to contribute !
>
>Rom
>
>"Bobby" <Bobby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<392665F4-DD29-4880-9F38-E46A72EA0DEA@microsoft.com>...
>> Hi Romain,
>>
>> Yes. 70-210 is the client exam that is included in MCSA 2000 and MCSA 2003.
>> When you are ready to continue your MCSA track, you will have to decide which
>> version to proceed and choose your networking exams accordingly. At the
>> meantime you are already certified as MCP.
>>
>> Hope this helps.
>>
>> Bobby
>>
>> "Romain FETTES" wrote:
>>
>> > Hi all,
>> > I passed 70-210 end of may 2003, for some private reason I wasn't able to
>> > continue the certifications.
>> > my question now is, if this exam still counts toward MCSA 2000/2003
>> > certification ? I wasn't able to find information about this on MS site.
>> >
>> > thx
>> >

>> > Romain from Luxembourg

----------------------------
dontpanic

chmod a+x /bin/laden: Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden.

TechGeekPro 08-18-2004 03:13 PM

Re: MCSA Question

On Aug 18, 2004 "romain" blathered:

> To all the other blathers...., keep your thinkings for you, if you
> have nothing intelligent to contribute !

Google: "mcsa 2000 2003 requirements".
If intelligence were a requirement, you'd have to quit posting here.

--
Tech "'I can research' Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Brian 08-18-2004 05:35 PM

Re: MCSA Question

"romain" <romain_69@hotmail.com> wrote
> To all the other blathers...., keep your thinkings for you, if you
> have nothing intelligent to contribute !

You know damn right!