Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCDST (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659411-mcdst.html)

imalooking 08-16-2004 12:47 PM

MCDST

does anyone have 70-271 or 70-272 training stuff... I am thinking about the
MCDST, just another cert from Uncle Bill to go with the all the others, oh
joy.

anonymous 08-16-2004 05:41 PM

MCDST

Amazon has cram exam books on those

Doom 08-16-2004 05:44 PM

Re: MCDST

"anonymous" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Amazon has cram exam books on those

"cram exam" Now that's funny!

Charles 09-01-2004 03:35 PM

MCDST

If you have experience, you don't need the books or
anything else. Just take it, its mostly common sense
stuff. I only had 2 weeks experience
installing/configuring office 2003, there were a few
things I wasn't sure of. In that case process of
elmination will work for the most part.

I originally ordered the MCDST books from Amazon but after
a month of backorder, canceled the order and took both
exams the following morning. No problem.