Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: how long befor comptia exams show up on transcript? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659367-re-how-long-befor-comptia-exams-show-up-on-transcript.html)

Rick 07-27-2004 05:54 PM

Re: how long befor comptia exams show up on transcript?

I think it took mine 3 days or so. If you do not see them show up in a week
I would e-mail mcphelp@microsoft.com

Rick

"BraincramP" <BraincramP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I used the MCP link to Comptia's Site in order to sinchronize my reconds

between the two. I have passed 210, 215, 218, A+, & Net+but my transcript
doesn't show the comptia tests, nor does it list me as MCSA. Does it take a
few days? More?