Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-299 exam (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659358-70-299-exam.html)

Andrew 07-23-2004 02:12 PM

70-299 exam

I am having mcsa 70-299 exam next wk, normally how many
questions must we answer?

catwalker63 07-23-2004 05:30 PM

Re: 70-299 exam

I recommend you answer all the ones they give you.

--
Kelley
aka catwalker

Norman 07-24-2004 06:04 PM

RE: 70-299 exam

I has 32 questions on my test and you must answer all of them.
--
Today is the day-don't miss it!!

TechGeekPro 07-25-2004 06:22 AM

Re: 70-299 exam

On Jul 23, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered:

> I recommend you answer all the ones they give you.

And correctly I might add.

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+