Velocity Reviews

-   -   Passing info for 270 exam. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659324-passing-info-for-270-exam.html)

Shaun 07-10-2004 12:03 PM

Passing info for 270 exam.

I was just wondering what is the total points for the XP
Pro MCP exam, and passing grade / points needed. Also, is
it 50 questions in 90 minutes or 75 minutes?

Thanks.

Steve 07-10-2004 01:11 PM

Passing info for 270 exam.

60 questions. 150 minutes. Passing score of 700
Don't worry about the time. Most people do it in less than
an hour

Bobby 07-11-2004 11:49 PM

RE: Passing info for 270 exam.

Hi Shaun,

When I had my 70-270 a few months back it was 50 questions but it seems that MSFT is increasing the number of questions in the MCP exams. All my recent MCP exams are more than 50 questions. However the passing score is still 700. In terms of time, I somehow notice that if I had much more questions in the exams, the exam questions tend to be shorter. So far, I do not have problems with the length of time.

Hope this help.

Bobby

Shaun 07-12-2004 04:29 AM

Passing info for 270 exam.

Great. Do you know what the score is out of (for 100%)..
is it 1000 (then 700 would be 70% about). Also what is the
main area the exam focus's on, as right now I think my
weakness is with auditing performance issues (cpu, ram,
threads, processes, etc).

thanks.

catwalker63 07-12-2004 05:15 AM

Re: Passing info for 270 exam.

The exams will focus on all areas defined in the exam objectives. There
will questions from all of the objectives so it is a good idea to work on
the areas you know you are weak before taking the exam.

--
Kelley
aka catwalker

ivan@ipsec.com.au 07-21-2004 08:11 AM

Passing info for 270 exam.

questions and u have just over an hour to complete

hope this helps

regards
ivan