Velocity Reviews

-   -   lalala (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659234-lalala.html)

05-26-2004 10:58 AM

lalala

am very bored

Neil 05-26-2004 02:08 PM

Re: lalala

<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:12b5b01c44310$5ec5b710
$a501280a@phx.gbl:

> am very bored

would you mind mowing my lawn then?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

very bored 05-26-2004 02:18 PM

Re: lalala

yeah sure why not, which garbage can do you live in again
neil

FrisbeeŽ 05-26-2004 02:23 PM

Re: lalala

very bored wrote:
> yeah sure why not, which garbage can do you live in again
> neil

This one, I think:

http://people.ucsc.edu/~njhintz/phot...the-grouch.jpg

--
Fris "It's a condo" beeŽ

Certaholics

Neil 05-26-2004 02:34 PM

Re: lalala

FrisbeeŽ <billLASTINIT@dasi-software.com> wrote in news:#lhQ5zyQEHA.3476
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> very bored wrote:
>> yeah sure why not, which garbage can do you live in again
>> neil

> This one, I think:
>
> http://people.ucsc.edu/~njhintz/phot...the-grouch.jpg

he's in my neighborhood (in my neigh-bor-hood...)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

yeah baby yeah \(austin powers was on the other night\) 05-26-2004 02:58 PM

Re: lalala

but thers no grass aground that bin, come on stop pulling
my leg ya want ya lawn mowed or not

>@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
>
>> very bored wrote:
>>> yeah sure why not, which garbage can do you live in

again
>>> neil

>> This one, I think:
>>
>> http://people.ucsc.edu/~njhintz/photos/ucsc/oscar-the-

grouch.jpg

Neil 05-26-2004 03:26 PM

Re: lalala

"yeah baby yeah \(austin powers was on the other night\)"
<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:12b0b01c44331
$d8fa0920$a301280a@phx.gbl:

> but thers no grass aground that bin, come on stop pulling
> my leg ya want ya lawn mowed or not

that's not my place! I told you he was a neighbor! Look for the garbage
can with grass...Now snap to it...

(or you could just go study for a freakin exam...)

--
Neil MCNGP #30