Velocity Reviews

-   -   received my Welcome Kit (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659201-received-my-welcome-kit.html)

abdul hakim 05-12-2004 07:02 PM

received my Welcome Kit

Ireceived my Welcome Kit to day am so happy

MCNGP69 05-12-2004 07:21 PM

RE: received my Welcome Kit

Oh, rapture!

Cue happy happy joy joy song...

JaR 05-12-2004 08:04 PM

RE: received my Welcome Kit

On Wed, 12 May 2004 12:21:04 -0700, MCNGP69 extemporised:

> Oh, rapture!
>
> Cue happy happy joy joy song...

And Snoopy dance...

Neil 05-13-2004 07:05 PM

RE: received my Welcome Kit

"=?Utf-8?B?TUNOR1A2OQ==?=" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> Oh, rapture!
>
> Cue happy happy joy joy song...

you got it..

"Hello, boys and girls. This is your old pal, Stinky Wizzleteats.[*]
This is a song about a whale. No! This is a song about being happy!
That's right! It's the Happy Happy Joy Joy song!

[chorus]
Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy!

I don't think you're happy enough! That's right! I'll teach you to be
happy! I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs! Now, boys and girls,
let's try it again!

[chorus]

If'n you aint the grandaddy of all liars! The little critters of
nature... They don't know that they're ugly! That's very funny, a fly
marrying a bumblebee! I told you I'd shoot! But you didn't believe me!
Why didn't you believe me?!

[chorus without last line]
Happy Happy Happy Happy
Happy Happy Happy Happy
Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy!"

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR 05-13-2004 07:14 PM

RE: received my Welcome Kit

On Thu, 13 May 2004 12:05:34 -0700, Neil extemporised:

> you got it..
>
> "Hello, boys and girls. This is your old pal, Stinky Wizzleteats.[*]
> This is <schniptz>

Neil, you really need to get out more.

Neil 05-13-2004 07:30 PM

RE: received my Welcome Kit

JaR <Nunyobidness@softhome.net> wrote in

> On Thu, 13 May 2004 12:05:34 -0700, Neil extemporised:
>
>> you got it..
>>
>> "Hello, boys and girls. This is your old pal, Stinky Wizzleteats.[*]
>> This is <schniptz>

> Neil, you really need to get out more.

and miss all of this? what are you crazy!?!?! (sorry, nevermind...)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

kpg 05-13-2004 09:38 PM

Re: received my Welcome Kit

"abdul hakim" <abdulhakim711@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> # Host-Name Confilct: file://c:\temp\15902.htm (5/13/2004 4:32:43 PM) #
> Ireceived my Welcome Kit to day am so happy

I received mine about 9 months or so ago.

But every morning I open the package and
caress the lapel pin, smell the ink on the
welcome letter and run my hand over the
certificate felling the embossed lettering.

Then I carefully replace it all back in it's
package and put I in it's special place so
I can do it all again tomorrow.

Will this joy never end?

kpg

TechGeekPro 05-13-2004 09:48 PM

Re: received my Welcome Kit

"Neil" <neilmcse@nospamforyou.com> wrote in message
news:Xns94E89987B932Dneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "=?Utf-8?B?TUNOR1A2OQ==?=" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>
> > Oh, rapture!
> >
> > Cue happy happy joy joy song...

> you got it..
>
> "Hello, boys and girls. This is your old pal, Stinky Wizzleteats.[*]
> This is a song about a whale. No! This is a song about being happy!
> That's right! It's the Happy Happy Joy Joy song!
>
> [chorus]
> Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
> Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
> Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
> Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy!
>
> I don't think you're happy enough! That's right! I'll teach you to be
> happy! I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs! Now, boys and girls,
> let's try it again!
>
> [chorus]
>
> If'n you aint the grandaddy of all liars! The little critters of
> nature... They don't know that they're ugly! That's very funny, a fly
> marrying a bumblebee! I told you I'd shoot! But you didn't believe me!
> Why didn't you believe me?!
>
> [chorus without last line]
> Happy Happy Happy Happy
> Happy Happy Happy Happy
> Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy!"
>

> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

Bravo!! Bravo!! Encore!!!
*TGP stands up and applauds*

Neil 05-14-2004 01:17 PM

Re: received my Welcome Kit

"TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in news:6LednZM4YvOIcD7dRVn-
vw@adelphia.com:

> Bravo!! Bravo!! Encore!!!
> *TGP stands up and applauds*

*bows to the left, bows to the right*

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil 05-14-2004 01:20 PM

Re: received my Welcome Kit

"kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam.com> wrote in news:eNblPKTOEHA.2996
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> Will this joy never end?

just keep singing the happy, happy, joy, joy song...

--
Neil MCNGP #30