Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-270 exam book (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659189-70-270-exam-book.html)

Anthony Coletta 05-08-2004 12:26 AM

70-270 exam book

Hello,
Ive taken a class for this exam but would like further material to
study before taking the test. The only book that seems to be worth a damn
is the MCSE Training Kit (Exam 70-270) Win XP Professional. Any other
opinions on good books or sites for this class?

Thanks

Tony

Garnet 321 05-08-2004 06:31 AM

RE: 70-270 exam book

go through Microsoft offical website
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-270.as
take the notes of

Skills Being Measure
This certification exam measures your ability to implement
administer, and troubleshoot information systems tha
incorporate Microsoft Windows XP Professional. Befor
taking the exam, you should be proficient in the job skill
listed in the following matrix. The matrix shows whic
Official Microsoft Learning Products may help you reac
competency in the skills being tested in the exam.

Key to the matrix
The course includes material to prepare you for this task
The course includes some material to prepare you for this task
You will need to supplement the course with additional work
The course provides a general introductory overview of this task

----- Anthony Coletta wrote: ----

Hello
Ive taken a class for this exam but would like further material t
study before taking the test. The only book that seems to be worth a dam
is the MCSE Training Kit (Exam 70-270) Win XP Professional. Any othe
opinions on good books or sites for this class

Thank

Ton

SJ 05-08-2004 08:58 PM

Re: 70-270 exam book

In the past couple of years, the Sybex books have become great test
study resources. This one

MCSA/MCSE Windows XP Professional Study Guide, Second Edition (70-270)
(ISBN: 0782142419)

is a good resource for the 70-270 test.

I have not had much luck in using any of the MSPress books to actually
prepare for a test. While some things are covered well, the tests
always seem to ask many questions on remote topics that aren't covered
well in the MSPress books.

HTH

sj
www.certquest.net

MS 06-25-2004 09:33 PM

70-270 exam book

I'm studying for this one too. When I took a look at a
few practice tests and the ExamCram book, I found the MS
Press book is missing a lot of information.