Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCSA - Upgrade to SA2003 and MCSE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659182-mcsa-upgrade-to-sa2003-and-mcse.html)

Rafael Brum Astrana 05-06-2004 01:31 AM

MCSA - Upgrade to SA2003 and MCSE

Mrs.

last week I passed the 216 and completed MCSA program, iŽll try to MCSE
exams, some advices to 217 and upgrade exam 792.
Study guides ???
Simulates ???

Regards !!

05-13-2004 06:41 PM

MCSA - Upgrade to SA2003 and MCSE

Hi,
I'm working on 215.Would you please let me know what
preparation materials did you use for your MCSA exams?
Your response will be very appreciated. Thank you so much.

Genny