Velocity Reviews

-   -   how is the 70-210 exam (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659142-how-is-the-70-210-exam.html)

wannapass 04-22-2004 04:02 PM

how is the 70-210 exam

Is there anything that I need to look out for on this exam?

LnkWizard 04-22-2004 04:08 PM

Re: how is the 70-210 exam

"wannapass" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there anything that I need to look out for on this exam?

The questions

---
LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

---

Hired Goon 04-22-2004 06:26 PM

Re: how is the 70-210 exam

Remote installs and Group policies

"wannapass" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there anything that I need to look out for on this exam?

04-22-2004 08:22 PM

how is the 70-210 exam

I took it on the 16th of April and I would say study
unattended installations.

Peace

kpg 04-22-2004 08:27 PM

Re: how is the 70-210 exam

The answers.

#
> "wannapass" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is there anything that I need to look out for on this exam?

> The questions

> ---
> LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5
>
> "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"

> ---

04-22-2004 09:06 PM

Re: how is the 70-210 exam

How about the objectives! The exam requires, an
ubelievably low score to pass 540. Every exam is a
different pull from the pool of questions. The only exam
i have failed to date i jad to take 3 times to pass was
different every time. 70-229
reg
MCDBA
MCSE

Biker 04-28-2004 06:36 PM

Re: how is the 70-210 exam

Actually the pass score (at least on 4/23/04) was 700. I made 850. Now does anyone know the scale? 0-1000? Comptia scores on a 100-900 scale for most of their exams. I haven't found a listing for MS anywhere and only an old listing for #of questions and pass scores.

Neil 04-28-2004 07:33 PM

Re: how is the 70-210 exam

"=?Utf-8?B?QmlrZXI=?=" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> Actually the pass score (at least on 4/23/04) was 700. I made 850.
> Now does anyone know the scale? 0-1000? Comptia scores on a 100-900
> scale for most of their exams. I haven't found a listing for MS
> anywhere and only an old listing for #of questions and pass scores.

from http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...procedures.asp

Q. What does my score mean?

A. Beginning with the release of the Microsoft Windows Server 2003
related exams, Microsoft will provide numerical scores on exams. By the
end of September 2003, most exams will have the new score report format,
which includes this numerical score. Microsoft has worked with customers
and testing industry experts to create an exam scale that would be
consistent across all exams. The new scale requires a minimum passing
score of 700 on all exams. The maximum score on the exams will vary
depending on the complexity of the skills being measured.

(In other words its a big secret and MS wont tell.<grin> the bar graph is
as close as you will get)

--
Neil MCNGP #30