Velocity Reviews

-   -   Please suggest for appropriate Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659025-please-suggest-for-appropriate-certification.html)

Shami 01-12-2009 10:07 AM

Please suggest for appropriate Certification

Hi,

I have 3 yrs exp in C#.Net , have worked both in Web based and windows based
applications.I have not taken up any Microsoft Certifications as of now and
am planning to take up now, which should add value in the future.Kindly
suggest which certification should I take up.

Thanks,
Shami

Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\) 01-13-2009 04:18 AM

Re: Please suggest for appropriate Certification

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com