Velocity Reviews

-   -   Print in IE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t658929-print-in-ie.html)

George 01-11-2009 07:21 PM

Print in IE

This is an old problem. The right side of web pages get cut
off when printing. About 4 years ago there was a cure that
put a new icon on my toolbar. It was a printer with a "w"
next to it. My hdd went away and now I can't find how I did
it. I've googled and read a bunch of pages and they all say
to print landscape or change margins. Does anyone have the
easy solution?

Mike Yetto 01-11-2009 09:17 PM

Re: Print in IE

Bada bing George <nospam@invalid.com> bada bang:
> This is an old problem. The right side of web pages get cut
> off when printing. About 4 years ago there was a cure that
> put a new icon on my toolbar. It was a printer with a "w"
> next to it. My hdd went away and now I can't find how I did
> it. I've googled and read a bunch of pages and they all say
> to print landscape or change margins. Does anyone have the
> easy solution?

I usually solve this problem by printing landscape or changing
the margins.

Mike "but I'm not using _that_ version" Yetto
--
Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitas.
- William of Ockham

Evan Platt 01-11-2009 09:21 PM

Re: Print in IE

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:21:46 -0600, "George" <nospam@invalid.com>
wrote:

>This is an old problem. The right side of web pages get cut
>off when printing. About 4 years ago there was a cure that
>put a new icon on my toolbar. It was a printer with a "w"
>next to it. My hdd went away and now I can't find how I did
>it. I've googled and read a bunch of pages and they all say
>to print landscape or change margins. Does anyone have the
>easy solution?

Certainly whatever printer or operating system version has something
like "Fit to page".

Try another browser.