Velocity Reviews

-   -   Forms cannot use DB when it is open. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t65887-forms-cannot-use-db-when-it-is-open.html)

M K 11-04-2003 08:37 PM

Forms cannot use DB when it is open.

I get the message: Could not use ''; file already in use.
On my pages if I am working in the database. I used to be
able work in the database (Access) and users use the site,
but I tried to install Remote Debugging tools from VStudio
2k3 and since then it has been messed up.

M K 11-05-2003 04:11 PM

Re: Forms cannot use DB when it is open.

I am still having this problem. Would it be possable to have some help?
Thanks.