Velocity Reviews

-   -   Hey Charlie! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t658580-hey-charlie.html)

Kue2 01-09-2009 12:46 AM

Hey Charlie!

Is there a link posted to d/l windows 7 beta on Friday?

Thks

Charlie Russel - MVP 01-09-2009 01:21 AM

Re: Hey Charlie!

Haven't seen one yet, but haven't looked. If you've got MSDN or Technet,
it's up there now.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

Tony Sperling 01-09-2009 02:42 AM

Re: Hey Charlie!

John posted this one in another 'Hey Charlie' thread today:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/

HTH.

Tony. . .

Charlie Russel - MVP 01-09-2009 05:56 AM

Re: Hey Charlie!

Thanks. I'm in the Beta, so I haven't really been watching for the public
download links. But I'm really liking it, I must say. And the new taskbar
finally has a useful application of Aero...

Clayton 01-11-2009 08:20 PM

Re: Hey Charlie!

Posted on Connect now