Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCDST and MCSA2003 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t658421-mcdst-and-mcsa2003.html)

niles bollinger jr 02-03-2004 07:35 PM

MCDST and MCSA2003

Does anyone know if the MCDST certification counts as an
elective for the MCSA 2003 certification? It states in
the MCDST FAQs that it counts towards MCSA 2000 but I am
looking to pursue 2003 and was wondering if it counts
toward that.

Andy Ruth [MS] 02-03-2004 09:03 PM

Re: MCDST and MCSA2003

It does count as the elective for MCSA on Windows Server 2003. We have
updated the FAQ to reflect that, but it won't be posted for a few days.

--
Andy Ruth
Microsoft Learning

rights.