Velocity Reviews

-   -   nervous about test 70-292 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t658413-nervous-about-test-70-292-a.html)

scott 02-02-2004 12:49 PM

nervous about test 70-292

I'm about to take 70-292. Does anyone have any
suggestions for the final two to three days of
preperation?

Thanks,

Scott

ubetterbe 02-02-2004 06:51 PM

nervous about test 70-292

Its the hardest test ever, be scared be afraid ...

Mech 02-03-2004 03:44 PM

nervous about test 70-292

I took this test on Saturday and passed, it focuses on
the new features of 2003 i.e SUS, stub zones etc

It wasn't that bad, so no panic

cadman 02-03-2004 09:56 PM

Re: nervous about test 70-292

Cram up on details for a couple days. Then rest the last day. Quick breeze
over the day of test. relax.

Sam 02-05-2004 03:11 PM

nervous about test 70-292

Mostly new features , I had 3 similar questions on
software restiction policies and 4 very similar questions
on Remote Desktop Users group.