Velocity Reviews

-   -   Advice for Exchange 2000 70-224 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t658402-advice-for-exchange-2000-70-224-a.html)

mitrija 01-29-2004 11:08 AM

Advice for Exchange 2000 70-224

Hello , I need some advice for my last exam 70-224 Exchange 2000, I have
already 70-210 , 70-215 and 70-218, where can I faind some materials and
exam preparation moduls for 70-224 !?

thx

tasha 01-29-2004 07:13 PM

Advice for Exchange 2000 70-224

try visiting affordabletraining.co.uk, we have course cd
rom training, (instructor led) test simulators and sybex
study guides for each of your electives

Tasha (Training advisor)

JaR 01-29-2004 07:25 PM

Re: Advice for Exchange 2000 70-224

"tasha" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> try visiting unaffordabletraining.co.uk, we have course cd
> rom training, (instructor led) test simulators and sybex
> study guides for each of your electives

Oooh, look! A new spammer to torture! Where's the popcorn?

JaR
Expectant Thug

FrisbeeŽ MCNGP 01-30-2004 02:50 PM

JaR wrote:
> "tasha" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> try visiting unaffordabletraining.co.uk, we have course cd
>> rom training, (instructor led) test simulators and sybex
>> study guides for each of your electives
>>

> Oooh, look! A new spammer to torture! Where's the popcorn?
>
> JaR
> Expectant Thug

She's got too sexy a name to torture. I wonder if she's Russian.

--
Fris "Maybe she could torture me... if I ask nicely" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

JaR 01-30-2004 04:55 PM

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <oncebitten@twiceshy.com> wrote in message
> > She's got too sexy a name to torture. I wonder if she's Russian.

But I've got a new Brazilian Torture (tm) Device coming and need someont to
try it out on!

JaR
Disapointed Thug