Velocity Reviews

-   -   now an MCSA (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t658387-now-an-mcsa.html)

MCP 01-26-2004 03:19 PM

now an MCSA

I PASSED 70-216 "the beast" this morning. I am now an
MCSA! I PASSED this exam on my first attempt. No score
report just PASS but that's good enough for me. Now goona
upgrade to 2003

Mark 01-26-2004 07:42 PM

now an MCSA

Congratualations ... I did exactly the same this morning!
Passed 70-216 to get my MCSA. Didn't get a score report
but this was the first exam I took with 60 questions and
not 50.

sageata2002 01-27-2004 07:35 AM

now an MCSA

well congratulations; 70-292 is a tough one, so make sure
you're prepared