Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-290 MSPress Training Kit (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t658342-70-290-mspress-training-kit.html)

Infotech 01-12-2004 08:04 PM

70-290 MSPress Training Kit

I just started using this book. The first thing I did was installed the
readiness review. About 2 questions into it parts of the questions were
getting chopped off. One example is this.

"Rooslan needs to configure Windows 2003 Server to use 5 disks that are
120GB in size for speed and fa
What should he do to achieve this goal?"

I ignored it and could guess what most of the words were, like in the sample
above fa should be "fault tolerance" but it got to a point where it was
getting to frustrating. I finally had to quit by question 20.

Has anyone else ran into this?

Thanks,

--
Infotech

techgrl 01-13-2004 04:01 PM

RE: 70-290 MSPress Training Kit

Hiya,

I just loaded this CD also and so far have not had any issues with it. Was it just in one test mode or all test modes??

Infotech 01-14-2004 04:40 PM

Re: 70-290 MSPress Training Kit

All of them.

--
Infotech

Dave 01-15-2004 09:56 AM

Re: 70-290 MSPress Training Kit

I have also had problems with the test exams, I think the cd is crap.

Erin 01-18-2004 07:20 AM

Re: 70-290 MSPress Training Kit

you should just scroll down to see everything