Velocity Reviews

-   -   Upgrade Test 70-292 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t658326-upgrade-test-70-292-a.html)

jond 01-08-2004 04:38 PM

Upgrade Test 70-292

HI everyone I looking for some good info on this test,ie;
what books are good to study with,what I need to study
more on,what is the real change MS made here ect;I already
have my MCSA on 2k and want to take this test any help
would be great,

JOHN C. ANG 01-22-2004 09:29 AM

Re: Upgrade Test 70-292

Please visit this website and look for the exam code that u want to take.
The skills needed are all there.
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/m...asp?orderby=ID
No need for Exam guides.
Good luck