Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to prepare for MCSA 2000 Exams (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t658174-how-to-prepare-for-mcsa-2000-exams.html)

stevecigar 11-27-2003 08:50 PM

How to prepare for MCSA 2000 Exams

Hi,

I need to get MCSA 2000 Certificate, so I am going to
take 70-210/215/ and 218 exams. Anyone have good thoughts
and experience want to share with me? where can I get
MCSA 2000 Exam objectives. What pratice test software
should I get? Thanks ...

ajs1976 11-28-2003 07:40 PM

How to prepare for MCSA 2000 Exams

www.microsoft.com/traincert for the exam objectives.

People seem to like the Transcenders for practice exams.

Andy

www.icertify.net
www.mcseworld.com

Kian Wah Lai 11-29-2003 02:45 AM