Velocity Reviews

-   -   Completed MCSA. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t658116-completed-mcsa.html)

Anbu Thanakodi 11-17-2003 02:59 AM

Completed MCSA.

Dear Friends.

Successfully Completed. MCSA. Self Study in 70days.

Best Wishes

Anbu Thanakodi. M.S.Engg(Comp), MCSA(Win2K)

Mahmoud Ibrahim 11-17-2003 01:48 PM

Re: Completed MCSA.

Congratulation
Best regards
Mahmoud Ibrahim
Independent Instructor
MCP+I, MCSA 200/server 2003, MCSA Messaging,
MCSE NT4/2000/server 2003
CompTIA Inet+,MCT
mahibrahim@link.net
mah_ibrahim@hotmail.com

MCSE World 11-17-2003 09:27 PM

Re: Completed MCSA.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

What's next for you now?

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

Anbu Thanakodi 11-18-2003 07:24 AM

Re: Completed MCSA.

Thanks,

The Next is MCDBA and MCSE.

Completed 70-228, Planning to Complete all the exams by End Dec 2003. Booked
Already.

--
Thanks & Regards

"MCSE World" <admin_at_mcseworld.com> wrote in message
> CONGRATULATIONS!!!
>
> What's next for you now?
>

> Best,
> Will
> www.mcseworld.com
>
> "Anbu Thanakodi" <anbuthanakodi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Dear Friends.
> >
> > Successfully Completed. MCSA. Self Study in 70days.
> >
> > Best Wishes
> >
> > Anbu Thanakodi. M.S.Engg(Comp), MCSA(Win2K)

11-18-2003 10:34 PM

Completed MCSA.

Good job! I know how you feel because I just finished my
last exam to achieve my MCSA a little over a week ago. I
too took all exams by studying on my own. I am going to
go for my MCSE in Win2003 now, but I am not sure if I can
complete that one on my own.

Anbu Thanakodi 11-19-2003 01:55 AM

Re: Completed MCSA.

Dear Friend.

Be Confident. Sure you can complete. If you prepare well.

I believe we can learn more in self study.