Velocity Reviews

-   -   Passed 70-210 Today!!!!!! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657995-passed-70-210-today.html)

Angelique Russell 10-21-2003 11:07 PM

Passed 70-210 Today!!!!!!

Passed exam 70-210 today. I would recommend Transcender
and Troytec.com study material. Followed closely to the
actual exam.

Zomack 10-22-2003 03:46 AM

RE: Passed 70-210 Today!!!!!!

Congrats! I, too, just passed 70-210 last week. Also used Troytec and Transcenders as my primary study tools(in addition to Exam Cram cause I just had to have at least one book ;)

On to 70-215 for me next week!

Good luck!
Russ
Seattle, WA

Julian Dragut 10-22-2003 04:10 AM

Re: Passed 70-210 Today!!!!!!

Congrats.
I passed today 70-210 using the old self-paced training book...and years of
hands-on experience

See ya at the next one

Good luck ALL

Tom Helms [MSFT] 10-22-2003 04:26 AM

Re: Passed 70-210 Today!!!!!!

Congratulations, Julian!!!

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

newsgroup purposes only."

Dean Marcus 10-22-2003 06:03 AM

Re: Passed 70-210 Today!!!!!!

Ive downloaded the 70-210 materials off Troytec, and compared them to my
study book my training provider has given me. It is ALOT more brief (the
Troytec materals) that the material I have now. I would rather read a
smaller book that a larger one, but can I go from 0 knowledge to being able
to pass the exam, in 20 hours, just from the Troytec materials???!!!??

"Tom Helms [MSFT]" <thelms@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Congratulations, Julian!!!
>
> --
> Tom Helms [MSFT]

rights.

EJ 10-22-2003 09:22 AM

Re: Passed 70-210 Today!!!!!!

You might pass with only the Troytec.

Regardless, Troytecs will not teach you the theory you need to excel at a
job - and you need to excel these days just to be able to compete.

When I buy a book to prepare for an exam, I look at many and choose one. I,
too, don't think that a bigger book is necessarily better. I like ExamCram
and Sybex.

I have four years IT experience. I got my MCSE taking one exam every two
weeks. I read one book per exam. I got there fast enough, didn't ruin my
eyes reading a trillion pages but also certainly didn't use any braindumps
or 'guaranteed to pass after 15 hours of memorizing' materials..

"Dean Marcus"

MCSE World 10-29-2003 02:16 AM

Re: Passed 70-210 Today!!!!!!

Congrats on the pass, but stay away from Troytech...just one more
braindumper.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com