Velocity Reviews

-   -   Does Exchange 2003 count as and elective for MCSA 2000 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657795-does-exchange-2003-count-as-and-elective-for-mcsa-2000-a.html)

DK 09-23-2003 04:16 PM

Does Exchange 2003 count as and elective for MCSA 2000

I would just like to know if the Exchange 2003 exam will
count towards a MCSA 2000 qualification as an elective.

Andy Ruth [MS] 09-23-2003 05:57 PM

Re: Does Exchange 2003 count as and elective for MCSA 2000

Nope.

--
Andy Ruth
Microsoft Training and Certification

rights.

Andy Ruth [MS] 09-24-2003 06:25 PM

Re: Does Exchange 2003 count as and elective for MCSA 2000

Sorry, I misread this post. Yes, Exchange 2003 will count.