Velocity Reviews

-   -   Exam 70-292 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657747-exam-70-292-a.html)

papu 09-14-2003 02:36 PM

Exam 70-292

i am also planing giving the exam.and i am also searching
4 it.i think v have to 1st find from the search ecgine .

u said u r studying with 2209
what is this??

Nelly 09-14-2003 07:20 PM

Exam 70-292

Hi Papu,

Workshop 2209:
check this link to find out what 70-292 is all about

http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/s...209afinal.asp#
introduction

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks.