Velocity Reviews

-   -   New Horizons (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657741-new-horizons.html)

Robert 09-12-2003 05:15 PM

New Horizons

To answer your question...

for $16,000 you should be able to take any instructor
led class as well as any online class that they offer in
one year. They have certain packages. If they dont
offer that to you let me know I can get you in for that
price.

Again thats all classes you want in one year...

A+, Net+, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDBA, MCAD, MCSD, CITRIX
admin, whatever...

bob

5