Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCP Certificates (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657740-mcp-certificates.html)

Chris 09-12-2003 02:47 PM

MCP Certificates

After each MCP exam are you supposed to get a certificate?

I got my welcome kit for the 2000 Pro but i havent yet got a certificate for
2000 Server which i sat around a month ago.

Thanx.

Tom Helms [MSFT] 09-12-2003 03:46 PM

Re: MCP Certificates

You receive a new certificate in a welcome kit each time when you meet the
requirements of a new certification, ie MCP, MCSA, MCSE, etc. Your
transcript shows the exams that you have passed.

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

newsgroup purposes only."

Howard 09-12-2003 09:05 PM

MCP Certificates

No your're still just a MCP you will not get anything
else until you complete your MSCA or MCSE

Weldon Wade 09-15-2003 06:20 PM

MCP Certificates

From my experience, you only get a certificate for each
certification level. 1 when you are an MCP, another when
you get the MCSA, another when you MCSE - not for each
and every exam.

Weldon