Velocity Reviews

-   -   QOD for September 8th 2003 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657712-qod-for-september-8th-2003-a.html)

roYal 09-08-2003 09:46 PM

QOD for September 8th 2003

You are creating a commercial Web site using IIS Manager 6.0. This Web sites
need to communicate to the legacy payroll system of the organization. The
communication is done using an ISAPI DLL from the Web site. Which permission
right is important to read the payroll data with the help of the ISAPI DLL?
1.. Read
2.. Run Scripts
3.. Browse
4.. Execute
Answer comes tomorrow at:
http://www.mcsaworld.com/forums/show...0614#post10614

Feel free to sign up to receive exclusive QOD everyday at MCSE World.

Best,
roYal
www.mcseworld.com

Maestro 09-09-2003 05:05 PM

QOD for September 8th 2003

The last time I checked this was a very poor website.
Question were poorly worded, answers were vague, outright
wrong, or there was more than one correct answer, and
their were no references listed to support the answers
given.

s=&postid=10614#post10614

MCSE World 09-09-2003 05:17 PM

Re: QOD for September 8th 2003

Maestro...when exactly was this look? Have a look now and let me know what
you think. I don't think you can characterize this site as poor with vague
questions, etc, etc...

Perhaps you're thinking of another Web site?

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

Maestro 09-09-2003 07:34 PM

Re: QOD for September 8th 2003

I was only commenting on the QOD section, but in all
fairness it was probably close to the beginning of the
year the last time I was there. I will take another look.

MCSE World 09-09-2003 07:39 PM

Re: QOD for September 8th 2003

Ah well, last year it was definitely was another Web site...that's what I
thought. The domain has been "repurposed" and "given life" from what it
once contained.

SteveC 09-10-2003 10:20 AM

Re: QOD for September 8th 2003

Rubbish! This site does have some good questions and good answers, with
references to the relevant materials. However, more often than not there are
poorly worded questions, with poorly worded answers. Sometimes the wrong
answer is given to the question, with the answer referring to Answer A, but
the description being given for Answer B. And in some cases, there are no
references to the relevant resources/study materials. I am referring to the
QOD section by the way.

Steve.

MCSE World 09-11-2003 12:43 AM

Re: QOD for September 8th 2003

SteveC, you have looked at it lately...as in the past two weeks?

While yes typos occur, even in the QOD, it's not that often...only once that
I know of in the two weeks we've been offering the QOD. As for
references...each question has the applicable book and chapter references
available to gain more information about the topic being discussed. If you
have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us off list.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com