Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCSA/MCSE: Messaging on Microsoft Windows 2000 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657702-mcsa-mcse-messaging-on-microsoft-windows-2000-a.html)

Tom Helms [MSFT] 09-08-2003 03:00 AM

MCSA/MCSE: Messaging on Microsoft Windows 2000

MCSE: Messaging on Microsoft Windows 2000 and MCSA: Messaging on Microsoft
Windows 2000 certifications are starting to appear on transcripts now.

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

newsgroup purposes only."

S. O'Brien 09-08-2003 03:45 AM

Re: MCSA/MCSE: Messaging on Microsoft Windows 2000

Just checked mine... showing up on my MCSA so far (dated 5 Sep 03). Thanks
for the info Tom

And for others... here is the link to review what exactly that entails:

http://www.microsoft.com/Traincert/m...indows2000.asp

http://www.microsoft.com/Traincert/m...indows2000.asp

I think once I'm done my MCSA/MCSE 2k3 upgrade exams I may just do the
70-225 exam to get me Messaging on MCSE as well.
--
Sue MCNGP #69
http://www.mcngp.tk

"Tom Helms [MSFT]" <thelms@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> MCSE: Messaging on Microsoft Windows 2000 and MCSA: Messaging on Microsoft
> Windows 2000 certifications are starting to appear on transcripts now.
>
> --
> Tom Helms [MSFT]

rights.

Tom Helms [MSFT] 09-08-2003 03:55 AM

Re: MCSA/MCSE: Messaging on Microsoft Windows 2000

Congratulations!! You should receive the official email soon in order to
order your welcome kit.

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

newsgroup purposes only."

MCSE World 09-08-2003 08:39 PM

Re: MCSA/MCSE: Messaging on Microsoft Windows 2000

Great! :)

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com