Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   MCSA (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f50-mcsa.html)
-   -   Just Passed 70-210 (MCSA Wannabe) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657684-just-passed-70-210-mcsa-wannabe.html)

mchappell 09-04-2003 10:55 AM

Just Passed 70-210 (MCSA Wannabe)
 
At least you're using the correct term with 'wannabe'

>-----Original Message-----
>Result.
>
>60 questions approx two hours to complete, can't say
>anything on the content but I do suggest if you're going
>to sit this exam get the troytec testkiller which you

can
>download for free at http://www.testkiller.com... know
>what I mean?
>
>
>.
>


Ken Briscoe 09-04-2003 01:06 PM

Re: Just Passed 70-210 (MCSA Wannabe)
 

"Henry" <henry.duncombe@virgin.net> wrote in message
news:1b9801c372e3$5acf17d0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
> naah.... soontobe.
>


cheater.



Henry 09-04-2003 02:32 PM

Re: Just Passed 70-210 (MCSA Wannabe)
 
Funny but unfair - A degree, 3 yrs of exp and working my
backside off for this exam, have I missed something? Are
testkillers meant to be cheating?.......... everyone seems
to have chip on their shoulder about people getting these
quals with no experience. I think the situation is
improving and the days of paper MCPs are numbered, there
is no way I could have past that today without my hands of
experience.... to be honest, my hat off to anyone who
could.

>-----Original Message-----
>
>"Henry" <henry.duncombe@virgin.net> wrote in message
>news:1b9801c372e3$5acf17d0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
>> naah.... soontobe.
>>

>
>cheater.
>
>
>.
>


Consultant 09-04-2003 03:00 PM

Re: Just Passed 70-210 (MCSA Wannabe)
 
my friend, you are missing the point. if you do have 3 years experience, you
would know that cheating is detrimental to our industry. it is a means of
flooding the market with non-qualified burger flippers who drive down
salaries. i would think twice before advocating the use of braindumps.



"Henry" <henry.duncombe@virgin.net> wrote in message
news:10b801c372f1$6bde2030$a101280a@phx.gbl...
> Funny but unfair - A degree, 3 yrs of exp and working my
> backside off for this exam, have I missed something? Are
> testkillers meant to be cheating?.......... everyone seems
> to have chip on their shoulder about people getting these
> quals with no experience. I think the situation is
> improving and the days of paper MCPs are numbered, there
> is no way I could have past that today without my hands of
> experience.... to be honest, my hat off to anyone who
> could.
>
> >-----Original Message-----
> >
> >"Henry" <henry.duncombe@virgin.net> wrote in message
> >news:1b9801c372e3$5acf17d0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
> >> naah.... soontobe.
> >>

> >
> >cheater.
> >
> >
> >.
> >




Japes 09-04-2003 06:08 PM

Re: Just Passed 70-210 (MCSA Wannabe)
 
> So are troytec products generally considered to be good
> revision guides or simply the paper MCPs best friend? I
> was genuinely surprised how similar a lot of the questions
> were.

Yes they are a "cheaters/Paper Certs" friend. Why? because they ARE
questions from the actual exams. Hence why you are a cheater. In farness, if
you didn't know, then learn form this and never use them (or similar) again.
MS doesn't consider the use of Trancender/Merasureup pre-exam questions
cheating because there not actual exam questions. Having said that if they
are over used they can "fool you" into thinking you know your stuff.

> p.s. how well do you like your burger done? ;-)

No thanks...... it wouldn't contain a burger. why because you've only got a
PAPER CERT! in burger flipping.

--
Regards

Japes

Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?



Dev Lunsford 09-08-2003 10:17 AM

Re: Just Passed 70-210 (MCSA Wannabe)
 
> So are troytec products generally considered to be good
> revision guides or simply the paper MCPs best friend? I
> was genuinely surprised how similar a lot of the questions
> were.


Surely if you are experienced and good at the job, it doesn't matter how you
study. It's only if you braindump and have no idea about the job that it's
cheating. Some people might be really really good at the job but crap at
remembering exactly what command line thing you might use for something that
they in their job don't do. for example my admin guy at work a few years
ago never had to use RIS at work but I bet he studied it for the exam. Or
do you think you have to go into the exam on experience alone and NOT study?
risking all that cash?

(humbly)

-dev...



Henry 09-09-2003 02:42 PM

Re: Just Passed 70-210 (MCSA Wannabe)
 
How hard is it for Microsoft to actually review their exam
material more often and produced questions which aren't
continually touted about the net? How bored are people
then of having this conversation?

>-----Original Message-----
>> So are troytec products generally considered to be good
>> revision guides or simply the paper MCPs best friend? I
>> was genuinely surprised how similar a lot of the

questions
>> were.

>
>Surely if you are experienced and good at the job, it

doesn't matter how you
>study. It's only if you braindump and have no idea about

the job that it's
>cheating. Some people might be really really good at the

job but crap at
>remembering exactly what command line thing you might use

for something that
>they in their job don't do. for example my admin guy at

work a few years
>ago never had to use RIS at work but I bet he studied it

for the exam. Or
>do you think you have to go into the exam on experience

alone and NOT study?
>risking all that cash?
>
>(humbly)
>
>-dev...
>
>
>.
>



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.