Velocity Reviews

-   -   Passed 70-290 - Win2k3 Server (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657673-passed-70-290-win2k3-server.html)

ascll 09-03-2003 01:58 AM

Passed 70-290 - Win2k3 Server

Congratulation!

Right now I'm studying Course 2273 and going to take the
70-290 exam soon.

Beside course 2273, do I need to get other sources to get
pass for the exam?

Please advise. Thanks.

(You should know
>and understand all options of disk management)
>- Managing users, computers and groups
>- Managing and Maintaining access to Resources
>- Managing and Maintaing a Server Environment
>- Managing and Implementing Disaster Recovery (You should

have good
>knowledge on all backup and restore options including ASR)
>Furthermore, You should study how to manage and maintain

IIS 6.0.

>I had 120 minutes for 45 questions. There was only a few

time for
>reviewing marked questions, because many of the questions

were

MCSE World 09-03-2003 02:05 AM

Re: Passed 70-290 - Win2k3 Server

You should get a lot of time on the product...you can get the free
evaluation kit if needed from:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserv...l/evalkit.mspx

Best,
Will