Velocity Reviews

-   -   218 Friday (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657632-218-friday.html)

Zorro 08-26-2003 02:35 AM

218 Friday

I am sitting for 218 Friday. Any tips or suggestions. I read examcram,
Passport and watched CBT Nuggets. I have Boson and Transcender. Sometimes
I pass with flying colors sometimes I don't. I contribute this to the size
of hangover I have. I am assuming it is still he 50 question format and
from the previous post it is heavy on DNS. This is my last one before MCSA
wish me luck and any info is greatly appreciated.

TIA

Joe 08-26-2003 02:38 PM

218 Friday

70-218 was probably the easiest test of the bunch. I took
70-210, 70-215, and 70-216 prior to 70-218. If you
understood the material in these tests, then 70-218 is a
snap. I found the information to be somewhat repetitive
from the earlier tests.

Good luck on Friday.

Jeff 08-27-2003 03:16 AM

Re: 218 Friday

If you have studied you should be okay.

I found Trancsenders useful. The most I scored on the the Transcenders was
600, I scored 872 on the real test, 700 was the pass mark. Trancsenders
seemed harder than the real test, for me anyway. Just make sure you take
time to read the questions thouroghly. You should have plenty of time. I
took 2 hours including reviewing some answers, still had 30 minutes left.

Questions about most of the objectives.

Good luck.