Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-210 help (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657591-70-210-help.html)

Patrick Peitz 08-18-2003 05:46 PM

70-210 help

I have taken the 2151 and 2152 class for the 70-210 test,
but I was wondering if someone has any idea on the best
way to study for these scenario tests

mchappell 08-19-2003 05:49 PM

70-210 help

210 and 215 aren't scenario test in the strictest sense.

2151 and 2152 along with hands on experience should be
enough to get you through those two exams. I am sure you
have seen here on the forum that people say the two exams
are very similar. They aren't making that up, I had a
few of the same questions (or ones very similar) on both
tests.

Good luck