Velocity Reviews

-   -   Passed 70-218 today (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657522-passed-70-218-today.html)

Hari 08-11-2003 10:42 AM

Passed 70-218 today

Hi all,

Passed 70-218 today. I found it quite challenging, though
studying helped. Questions were quite tricky and i was
really glad to have passed! 3 down (270,215,218), one
more to go (228) for MCSA! look fwd to take it next week.
MS Press books are pretty good. for those of u taking,
conc. a lot on AD,Grp. Policy, DNS concepts, RRAS.

Need a break now!!

Cheers.

Hari 08-12-2003 09:24 AM

Re: Passed 70-218 today

yeah man,

good luck. there is a lot of info, sometimes i feel it
going over my head...relax :)

Cheers,
Hari

much info to remember
>and not enough brain to hold it in. Oh well wish me

luck later this week on