Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: MCP cheaters (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657504-re-mcp-cheaters.html)

Diana K Brown 08-06-2003 11:20 PM

Re: MCP cheaters

NO!
If you cannot spend the time learning/studying to pass without cheating,
then there is no integrity!

Paisleyskye 08-07-2003 03:40 AM

Re: MCP cheaters

Exactly right! There is no integrity and/or dignity in using braindumps.
You only learn the answers to a few questions - which is not going to get
you through an interview or help you on the job.
--
Tracey J. Rosenblath
www.icertify.net