Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Finally MCSA (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657479-re-finally-mcsa.html)

Roger Wassner 08-01-2003 06:55 AM

Re: Finally MCSA

ehm .. last exam before beeing MCSA ? Are u all making the server exam
70-215 last one ?? :-)

--
Regards,

Roger Wassner
MCSE+I(NT4), MCSE 2000, MCSA, MCP+I

David McGinty 08-07-2003 02:57 PM

Re: Finally MCSA

Roger,
The day I took the server test the first time was not a
good day for me. I had a lot of personal issues and was
very tired. I did not fair so well. I knew the material
just was not physical prepared. So I went ahead and did
the 218. Then made sure I was prepared for retaking the
215. I can only speak for me this is not recommended to
anyone. It is a lot easier to do them in order.
-David McGinty