Velocity Reviews

-   -   Just Passed 70-218 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657457-just-passed-70-218-a.html)

Tamer. 07-26-2003 08:05 PM

Just Passed 70-218

Hey,
I've just passed that exam, It was not easy, not too hard,
a lot of GPO questions, few hardware,some on NTFS and
Share Permissions, and some IIS,i've studied the Microsoft
Kit book, and CBT Nuggets.
Thanx to all helpfull Posts,
Planning to pass 70-216, any suggestions?, thank you all.
Tamer.

Tamer 07-30-2003 11:11 AM

Re: Just Passed 70-218

Thank You Paul, goodluck,and tell us wen you pass the
exam.

too. I will have had
>a month of studying to pass, and I study about 5 hours a

day.

kamal 08-03-2003 02:56 AM

Just Passed 70-218

hey i am going to write my 70-215 exams do u have any
questions to read or some materials so that i can prepare
for exam , i can able to afford to buy a book, bcz i am
from a small family that is why, so if u have any
materails plz send it to me through mail