Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Pass or Fail 70-215 First time? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657316-re-pass-or-fail-70-215-first-time.html)

SteveC 07-04-2003 07:34 AM

Re: Pass or Fail 70-215 First time?

Passed first time, some questions were easy, some were average, some made
you think and 1 or 2 I had to guess. But overall, the exam wasn't easy, but
nor was it rocket science. I know it's been said before - but know the
material.

Cheers, Steve.

Samantha 07-05-2003 07:49 AM

Re: Pass or Fail 70-215 First time?

Hi Paul,

I am also planning to go for this exam. But I don't want to just pass
the exam, I really wish to learn. Can you suggest the books, study
material, and parctice tests that I should refer to pass this exam
successfully in one go and learn well.

Thanks,
Samantha

Jim 07-06-2003 01:52 AM

Re: Pass or Fail 70-215 First time?

I passed 215 on the 1st try. Thought it was a little
harder than 210, but that was just my opinion. Also
passed 218 recently, thought that was just as hard as 215,
but managed to pass that as well. Trying for 216 & 217
this month.

I took all the Windows 2000 MOC classes. I used the Mike
Myers Passport Series books, which were a good review. I
have the Sybex books also, they are helpful as well. I
use Transcender practice tests and I've been lucky/good
enough to pass 3 tests since the end of May.

Good Luck
Jim