Velocity Reviews

-   -   Imaging Question on Windows NT4 Workstation plz. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657301-imaging-question-on-windows-nt4-workstation-plz.html)

Winston Brooks 07-01-2003 08:59 PM

Imaging Question on Windows NT4 Workstation plz.

Hello fellow techs :)

Got a question that I hope some nice person can help me out with.

I manage part-time 20 NT4 workstations on a Win 2K Server network and want
to format and rebuild one machine. The question is can I then image that
machine with drive Image 2002 and replicated it without any problems on all
the other workstations or will I have problems with SID etc.

You help is very much appreciated

tx