Velocity Reviews

-   -   Finding a job (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657298-finding-a-job.html)

TK 07-01-2003 11:21 PM

Finding a job

Hats off to all MCSAs. Guys I am on my way there. I am
doing I have A+, N+, 70-210, 70-215, and now I am working
on 70-216 and 70-218.

I have many years of hands on experience and I recently
went back to college to complete a four year degree in MIS.

Going back into the industry is proving so tough for me. I
am prepared to relocate if anyone offers me a job. If your
IT is looking for a troubleshooter and team player, please
feel free to drop me an email at Kuvaogat@yahoo.com.

Thanks much

TK

Ian 07-03-2003 12:50 AM

Re: Finding a job

Yup! I've go there before. There is a city hunter waiting
for you.

the block across the

MChappell 07-03-2003 05:15 PM

Re: Finding a job

I passed my 70-210 exam, put MCP on my resume and
received 3 calls the next day. Now I have a job as a
junior network admin/technical support/lackey. I took a
pay cut from my previous job, but I'm getting a ton more
experience.