Velocity Reviews

-   -   Pass mark (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657267-pass-mark.html)

Dan 12-18-2008 06:40 PM

Pass mark

Sorry guys, I think I read it somewhere but I fins it or remember but is the
70-271 pass 700 or 800?

cheers

John R 12-19-2008 01:29 AM

Re: Pass mark

"Dan" <dan-maloney@gmx.com> wrote in message
> Sorry guys, I think I read it somewhere but I fins it or remember but is
> the 70-271 pass 700 or 800?
>
> cheers

Passing score for all Microsoft MCP and MCTS exams is 700.
Note: This does not necessarily correlate to 70%

John R

boot IT up 12-27-2008 01:29 PM

Re: Pass mark

"John R" wrote:

> "Dan" <dan-maloney@gmx.com> wrote in message
> > Sorry guys, I think I read it somewhere but I fins it or remember but is
> > the 70-271 pass 700 or 800?
> >
> > cheers
> >

> Passing score for all Microsoft MCP and MCTS exams is 700.
> Note: This does not necessarily correlate to 70%
>
> John R

Merry Belated Christmas Everyone,

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...uirements.mspx
Clinic 2263 Exam Prep for MCDST is available for free to take to assist you
with your studies
The exam is 2 hours and has approx. 40-50 questions

Best of Luck to you Dan

Luis

Dan 01-06-2009 11:39 PM

Re: Pass mark

"boot IT up" <boot IT up@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> "John R" wrote:
>

>> "Dan" <dan-maloney@gmx.com> wrote in message
>> > Sorry guys, I think I read it somewhere but I fins it or remember but
>> > is
>> > the 70-271 pass 700 or 800?
>> >
>> > cheers
>> >

>> Passing score for all Microsoft MCP and MCTS exams is 700.
>> Note: This does not necessarily correlate to 70%
>>
>> John R

> Merry Belated Christmas Everyone,
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...uirements.mspx
> Clinic 2263 Exam Prep for MCDST is available for free to take to assist
> you
> with your studies
> The exam is 2 hours and has approx. 40-50 questions
>
> Best of Luck to you Dan
>
> Luis

Hi there,

I passed my 70-271...bring on the 272!

Happy NY everybody
Regards
Dan

boot IT up 01-07-2009 05:28 AM

Re: Pass mark

Dan, Congratulations sir well deserved. It's going to be a good year!

Luis

Dan 01-19-2009 11:04 PM

Re: Pass mark

Hi there,

Just a quick one to say that I passed 271 two weeks ago and I just passed
272 today....

270 next think?

Cheers

Dan MCDST