Velocity Reviews

-   -   Value of "Assess your end-user support skills" on MCDST Home Page (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657217-value-of-assess-your-end-user-support-skills-on-mcdst-home-page.html)

Redd Jedd 08-05-2008 04:40 AM

Value of "Assess your end-user support skills" on MCDST Home Page

All,

How helpful (or not) are the "Assess your end-user support skills" tests on
the MCDST Home page? I'm trying to get a feel for how MS phrases questions on
the tests. Are they a good indicator of the general form of the questions on
the tests?

And what is with the "Incident" and "Problem" specific questions on them?
These topics are not addressed in the MS Press study books for the MCDST.
This is more ITIL or MOF material in my opinion. Thanks in advance for your
help.