Velocity Reviews

-   -   certification level (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657192-certification-level.html)

Asherman 06-13-2008 09:48 AM

certification level

I have just passed my first MS exams to gain the MCDST and feel very pleased
with myself, however my boss wants to know which level the certification is.
e.g. is it equivelant to level 2, top GCSE grades, level 3 (A level
standard), or level 5 degree level. Can anyone help with this please?

TheITGirl 06-13-2008 03:31 PM

Re: certification level

"Asherman" <Asherman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have just passed my first MS exams to gain the MCDST and feel very
>pleased
> with myself, however my boss wants to know which level the certification
> is.
> e.g. is it equivelant to level 2, top GCSE grades, level 3 (A level
> standard), or level 5 degree level. Can anyone help with this please?

Looks like the 271 and 272 are at Level 2, but most other MCP exams seem to
be at Level 3. See this link to the 70-271 page of my local college's
website:-
http://www.solihull.ac.uk/course_det...WB2J010%2FBCP0

IT Girl MCDST