Velocity Reviews

-   -   XP SP3 delayed until they get it right. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657169-xp-sp3-delayed-until-they-get-it-right.html)

John R 05-02-2008 12:33 PM

XP SP3 delayed until they get it right.

http://blogs.pcworld.com/staffblog/archives/006879.html

John R

Dude 05-02-2008 06:30 PM

RE: XP SP3 delayed until they get it right.

They probably delayed XP SP3 because the publicity would kill Vista sales.
Vista is already a tough sell, since it's not compatible with hardware that
XP runs great on. My dad still can't get his printer to work with Vista for
example.

john morris 05-03-2008 12:58 AM

Re: XP SP3 delayed until they get it right.

question for john r: when I shut down my 2003 server(enterprise edition),
the other computer on my network reboots?

.rev [askthemct.com] 05-03-2008 03:51 PM

Re: XP SP3 delayed until they get it right.

XP3 released to MSDN......

--
..rev [askthemct..com]

warpwon@gmail.com 05-03-2008 04:58 PM

On May 2, 1:33 pm, "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote:
> http://blogs.pcworld.com/staffblog/archives/006879.html
>
> John R

yes it cum soon u no

warpwon@gmail.com 05-03-2008 04:59 PM

On May 3, 4:42 pm, catwalker63 <_catwalker...@hotmamamail.com> wrote:
> "john morris" <d...@comcast.net> prattled ceaselessly innews:uk#8IjLrIHA.4544@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
>
> > question for john r: when I shut down my 2003 server(enterprise
> > edition), the other computer on my network reboots?

> Does it? Wow.
>
> --
> Catwalker
> MCNGP #43www.mcngp.com
> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

u r silly man. wot is MCNGP it is not real.

John R 05-03-2008 11:05 PM

<warpwon@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On May 2, 1:33 pm, "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote:
>> http://blogs.pcworld.com/staffblog/archives/006879.html
>>
>> John R

> yes it cum soon u no

Wow, I didn't know it was that excited !

John R

john morris 05-04-2008 01:11 AM

Re: XP SP3 delayed until they get it right.

Thanks "Robin"

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] 05-04-2008 01:21 AM

RE: XP SP3 delayed until they get it right.

"Dude" <Dude@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> They probably delayed XP SP3 because the publicity would kill Vista sales.
> Vista is already a tough sell, since it's not compatible with hardware that
> XP runs great on. My dad still can't get his printer to work with Vista for
> example.
>
> "John R" wrote:
>
> > http://blogs.pcworld.com/staffblog/archives/006879.html
> >
> > John R

And this is Microsoft's fault? Perhaps the vendor should release Vista
drivers for the mentioned printer. Or perhaps the printer is just too
old for the vendor to care about it being Vista compatible.

By the way, how is Vista a tough sell?

Ciro 05-04-2008 11:49 AM

Re: XP SP3 delayed until they get it right.

But what does it stands for?

It is a real mystery...

<warpwon@gmail.com> schreef in bericht