Velocity Reviews

-   -   272 exam (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657068-272-exam.html)

Daniel Simmons 11-01-2007 01:23 AM

272 exam

Hi i am wondering is the 272 exams are on office 2007 or 2003 so i can make
sure i dont waste time on office 2007. Just going over the parts i need to
work on for a few weeks time when i do the exam

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] 11-01-2007 01:45 AM

Re: 272 exam

"Daniel Simmons" <Daniel Simmons@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:94088FDB-3440-4233-AD07-D88402B04539@microsoft.com:

> Hi i am wondering is the 272 exams are on office 2007 or 2003 so i can make
> sure i dont waste time on office 2007. Just going over the parts i need to
> work on for a few weeks time when i do the exam

XP and 2003... No 2007

Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

The Rev [MCT] 11-02-2007 01:35 PM

Re: 272 exam

I don't remember any Office XP. stuff. Though I will grant you I took these
exams 3 years ago.

--
..rev

accepting it"
~Aristotle
..
"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <mdalligood@bellsouth.net> wrote in
message news:Opzo7jCHIHA.2328@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] 11-02-2007 10:31 PM

Re: 272 exam

"The Rev [MCT]" <ireportbadpeople@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I don't remember any Office XP. stuff. Though I will grant you I took these
> exams 3 years ago.
>
> --
> .rev
>
> "It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without
> accepting it"
> ~Aristotle
> .
> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <mdalligood@bellsouth.net> wrote in
> message news:Opzo7jCHIHA.2328@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> > "Daniel Simmons" <Daniel Simmons@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> > message news:94088FDB-3440-4233-AD07-D88402B04539@microsoft.com:
> >
> >> Hi i am wondering is the 272 exams are on office 2007 or 2003 so i can
> >> make
> >> sure i dont waste time on office 2007. Just going over the parts i need
> >> work on for a few weeks time when i do the exam

> > XP and 2003... No 2007
> >
> > --
> > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
> > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
> > Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
> > microsoft.public.certification.exam.security

Yeah, you're probably correct about Office XP now that I think of it.
Point being, no Office 2007.
Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

Morgan Estes 11-07-2007 08:52 AM

Re: 272 exam

Even though 2007 isn't on the exam, I'm not sure you'd be "wasting time" by
learning it. By all means, prep for the exam with 2003, then work on
learning 2007 and go for MCTS exam 70-624!

--
Morgan W. Estes
MCP, MCTS, MCDST

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <mdalligood@bellsouth.net> wrote in
message news:O6$VMBaHIHA.4956@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...

Daniel Simmons 11-10-2007 03:46 PM

Re: 272 exam

I personally like office 2007 :) had to set my space machine with office 2003
and XP pro. Never been to keen on office 2003 but i do like keeping up to
date but i'm not planning to upgrade to vista any time soon.
--
Daniel Simmons
MCP

Morgan Estes 11-12-2007 09:45 AM

Re: 272 exam

I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with Office 2007, although I still use
2003 at times. The learning curve wasn't too steep, and the help available
to those of use who transitioned was pretty good.

I'm with you on not yet going with Vista, for the most part. I'm still
running XP Pro on my laptop, but have Vista running in VPC, so I get the
experience without worrying too much about what it may do to my computer in
case anything goes wrong. So far it's been pretty stable, so I'm not too
worried about what will happen when I finally transition over.

--
Morgan W. Estes
MCP, MCTS, MCDST

Daniel Simmons 11-12-2007 09:59 AM

Re: 272 exam

i know a few ppl who got it now and i dont like the feel of windows vista,
got a disk with it on but i dont think i be installing it any time soon, even
with virtual pc as most my ram is being used and i cba to buy any more.

Might just build a pc for it and if i mess it up i just formatt it and start
again not to much work lol.

--
Daniel Simmons
MCP