Velocity Reviews

-   -   Still no result from beta exams 70-621 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657051-still-no-result-from-beta-exams-70-621-a.html)

Jasper 10-10-2007 11:11 AM

Still no result from beta exams 70-621

I took beta-exam 70-621 on jan. 5th. Because there were Microsoft problems
regarding this beta, I had to take it again on april 12th. Both at Prometric.
Until now still no result at Prometric site or Microsoft Transcript.
Have been mailing many times to prometric and Microsoft. Both tell me I
should contact the other again and again .....

Anyone out there with same problem?

Montreal MCT 10-10-2007 05:50 PM

Re: Still no result from beta exams 70-621

Hi Jasper,

I took that exam on December 22nd and then again on April 2. I passed it
both times :) To confirm whether you passed or not log onto Prometric and
check your Candidate History. You can also call them and ask for a copy of
the transcript, but if you have not heard then my suspicion is that you did
not pass.

Good luck!

Mitch Garvis, MCT
MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
Visit my blog at http://feeds.feedburner.com/MitchGBlog
---

Jasper 10-12-2007 11:48 AM

Re: Still no result from beta exams 70-621

Hi M.
Good for you that you know that you passed both beta-exams.

My problem is that Prometric Candidate History still shows 'Tested' on both
exams, and that there is still no trace of exams on Microsoft transcript.
I already called and mailed both of them many many times.
Always same answer from Prometric : "Beta exams are to be scored by
Microsoft. We cannot give result or score-report. Please contact Microsoft
...."
Answer from Microsoft : "We need a score report from Prometric. We cannot
update transcript. Please contact Prometric...."

So I was wondering : I am the only 'unlucky' guy with this problem or are
there other mcdst's out there who have or had the same problem.

Montreal MCT 10-15-2007 12:27 AM

Re: Still no result from beta exams 70-621

Hi Jasper,

Unfortunately beta exams are given 'as-is'. There is no guarantee of
anything, and if for some reason you fell through the cracks (as you seem to
have) then you might be out of luck. I am going to e-mail a contact at
Microsoft Learning to ask for certain, but for that please take the
conversation off-line and contact me through my website at
http://mitchgarvis.com.

Hopefully I can help.

Best regards,